Stainless Steel Krieger M1A Rifle Barrel
Out of stock
Please call us (208) 263-6953 if you would like to place this item on back order.
M1A/M14 Krieger Barrels
- M1A/M14 medium pattern barrel is the same contour used by the U.S. Marine Corps, uses the standard G.I.op rod guide.
- Heavy pattern barrel is a full 1.100" diameter as fare as possible from the breech to 1.000" at the operating rod guide and continuing at .990" forward to the gas cylinder.
- 1" band type operation rod guide included, but not installed, with all HEAVY PATTERN barrels.
- Manufactured to the same internal and exterior specifications of all of Krieger match barrels.
- 30 caliber, 4-groove rifling.
- Chrome moly barrels are Parkerized.
- Barrels are completely turned, threaded and milled with one exception; approximately .005" to .010" is left on the barrel shoulder for your gunsmith to bring into proper timing when fitted.
- The gas port is drilled into a groove; gas cylinder, receiver threads, feed ramps and extractor groove are timed off this groove.
- NOTE: Gas port size is different for a 30-06 or .308 M1. Be sure of your chambering! This barrel will need to be properly indexed and chambered.
|Stainless Steel Krieger M1A Rifle Barrel|
Write Your Own Review